Why might you seek Jungian Analysis ?
- Are you feeling depressed, sad, or anxious?
- Are you suffering from stress or phobias?
- Are you entering a new phase of life, a period of transition?
- Do you feel you have lost your way?
- Do you feel empty, that your life has lost meaning?
- Are you stuck in the same patterns of behaving?
- Do you have relationship difficulties with your partner, family or work colleagues?
- Are you an artist or writer who is feeling blocked?
- Have you had a dream that you would like to explore further and understand?
Jungian analysis can help with depression, anxiety, stress, relationships, ‘stuckness’, and can alleviate symptoms of neurotic conditions.
‘The psychological trouble in neurosis, and the neurosis itself, can be formulated as an act of adaptation that has failed….a neurosis is, in a sense, an attempt at self-cure…’ (Jung, CW4 para 574).